Security Architect – SIEM (Security Information & Event Management)Up to £95,000 per year
Major FMCG business
A new opportunity has arisen to collaborate on the development of information security architecture and ensure technology initiatives are implemented to make the client’s cloud environments more secure. You will be accountable for securing enterprise information by identifying network and application security transgressions and then planning and continuous improvement of security controls and procedures. You will leverage your background in security incident and event management (SIEM) to create secure processes and remediation mechanisms for cloud native and public/private cloud & on-prem environments.
Essential Skills/ Knowledge:
You will be required to develop the security architectural standards, reference architectures, subdomain strategies and roadmaps, which will be used to define the security principles and constructs. It is essential you are able to apply appropriate architectural and security frameworks and methodologies to deliver cyber security capabilities within the firm. This will involve influencing technology stakeholders across a variety of areas to ensure that business and security subjects are met. The right candidate must be able to apply Architect, Design and manage deployments of Security Information & Event Management, Threat Detection and Response (TDR) and other Security Solutions.
- Engineering and Architecture experience on leading Security Information & Event Management solutions.
- Experience with Threat Detection and Response solutions.
- Experience in Microsoft Azure Security Solutions.
- Cyber security experience with Security Architecture experience.
- Experience in designing of standalone security solutions and embedding security in large scale programmes.
- Plan, research and design robust security architectures for IT projects.
- Demonstrate strong technical understanding of IT systems, cloud and mobile technologies.
- Responsible for applying appropriate architectural and security frameworks and methodologies to deliver cyber security capabilities within the firm. This will involve influencing technology stakeholders across a variety of areas to ensure that business and security subjects are met.
- Develop the security architectural standards, reference architectures, subdomain strategies and roadmaps, which will be used to define the security principles and constructs.
- Provide thought leadership to the organisation on cyber security.
- Guide the organisation in establishing policies, standards, and procedures which foster security built-in
- Solid grasp of security standard methodologies.
- Proven implementation of cloud security models, particularly identity, network, and encryption.
- Business case development skills for justifying, prioritising & forecasting the funding requirements for security programs and initiatives.
Certifications such as CISSP, CCSP, CGEIT, Azure Security, Azure Data Engineer/ Scientist, Azure DevOps
Are you suited to this role? Do you have the required skills? APPLY NOW!