Security Architect - IAMUp to £95,000 per year
Major FMCG business
A new exciting opportunity for a Security Architect to support various types of initiatives in the Identity & Access Management area, covering end to end processes within Identify Lifecycle Management throughout a large-scale enterprise system landscape. You will support the design and optimisation of Identity and Access Lifecycle Management processes and tools, providing hands-on support in the maintenance of existing structures and processes, while advising on optimisation and enhancements within the department, various IT organisations across the Group, other internal/external service providers, business and its suppliers. Team work skills are essential as you will be working with other Architects and Service Owners to provide an enterprise solution that is scalable, adaptable and synchronised with the ever-changing business needs. Your role will also include delivering a cohesive blueprint for delivery of Identity & Access Services to include technology options. This role will see you develop effective architecture solutions that not only satisfy immediate project requirements but also deliver a coherent, reusable, reliable and phased architecture to help the business grow and change while aligning to strategic vision.
Essential Skills/ Knowledge:
This role requires Identity & Access Management Architect, strong in solution design and Active Directory. It is essential you have consultancy experience of Vision and Strategy development for Identity & Access. You must have broad appreciation of technology encompassed within Identity & Access and a very strong understanding of Microsoft Active Directory, Azure AD and other leading Identity & Access Management (IAM), Privileged Access Management (PAM), Customer Identity & Access Management (CIAM) solutions.
- Significant experience in Cyber Security, mainly in Identity Management, Privileged Access Management and Authentication, Directory services Architecture.
- Identity & Access Management Architect, strong in solution design and Active Directory.
- Experience of working with Identity Governance & Administration (IGA) and PAM tools.
- Strong experience with Directories, SSO, Federation, Delegated administration, API gateways, SOA services.
- Strong knowledge of IAM related protocols such as SAML, SPML, XACML, SCIM, OpenID and OAuth.
- Experience working with cloud security and governance tools, cloud access security brokers (CASBs), and server virtualisation technologies.
- Worked with Customer Business leaders and I.T. Architects to create and articulate a Vision for Identity & Access aligned with the Business goals of the organisation.
- Relevant experience in troubleshooting IAM issues in a large-scale multi-site on-prem & Cloud environments
- Understanding and experience in working with risk management practices.
- Experienced in working with audit reports and remediation of findings.
- Knowledge of MS Active Directory authentication incl. Group Policy Objects and Azure cloud experience a plus.
- Good team building skills and the ability to cooperate with other teams in a virtual environment.
Can you see yourself within this role? APPLY NOW!