Insurance Domain ConsultantUp to £80,000 per year
Creating The Future
This exciting new role will see you supporting the business community and the IT organisation to orchestrate and moderate business workshops, bring wider perspectives and industry thinking, gather and challenge clients on business models and assist in designing digital and business solutions to drive the business outcome and fulfil the end customer needs and wants.
- Lead and support business solution discussions with customer’s teams.
- Build a view on innovative market trends in the insurance industry and develop assets that can be taken to market.
- Support with key whitepapers, articles and conferences to articulate market trends.
- Proactively share knowledge, information and collaboration with peers, in order to build a skilled, high performance team with strong insurance expertise.
- Support the sales and delivery teams from domain perspective.
- Recognises and handles the political situation with the Customer and project teams.
- Brings together with multiple stakeholders to resolve complex problems and leading the discussion to arrive conclusions.
Domain Consultant Skills
- Support development of innovative insurance solutions through development of requirements and facilitation of workshops; support workshop agenda and outcomes with key business stakeholders.
- Able to work closely with heads of business units and influence key users and help identify the requirements, provide guidance with in-depth insurance knowledge and defines the solution in alignment with program and business objective.
- Able to demonstrate thought leadership and lead discussions with business users and clients on market trends and emerging business and operating models.
- Able to understand and positively recommend changes and initiatives for digital solutions to support TCS and client ambitions.
- Guide documentation of business requirements clearly, including validation and presentation of the requirements to the business partners and project team.
- Provide input and/or peer review of solution design documentation as well as requirements.
What They Offer
Competitive salary PLUS benefits and bonus!
New Year, New You, New Job... APPLY NOW!!