Customer Service AdvisorUp to £24,000 per year
An innovative finance company requires customer sales advisors, with experience in telesales to join them As part of their consumer facing business. You will be the first point of contact for customer, and as a Customer Sales Advisor you will need to guide customers through the finance application journey, and help the customer find their ideal product, whilst providing a world class customer experience.
You will be responsible for driving the customer journey by pro-actively responding to customer enquiries, supporting requests of updates to information and working with the rest of the business to provide positive customers outcomes at every juncture. All interactions with the customers are conducted with the highest standards and comply with regulatory requirements as well as working in an efficient, timely manner. Previous experience working in telephone-based customer services or sales role would be perfect. You should have a professional and approachable telephone manner, be proactive and hardworking with excellent organisational skills.
Working hours are 9am to 8pm and weekends till 6pm so teams must be prepared to cover those hours (not all in one go however, they do value work life balance!). This role works shifts and may look like this; a week of 9am-5pm, then 10-6 and 12-8pm, with one weekend in 4 working 10am-6pm Saturday and Sunday (days off in Lieu for weekend work, or overtime rate may be available.)
What they offer;
- Competitive Basic Salary
- Bonus - Based on team and personal sales targets.
- Pension (non-contributory)
- Healthcare with Family cover
- Share Options for Top performers
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Full training and development, including 3-day induction.
- Mentoring scheme
Perks and other extras;
- Paid day off to Volunteer with our nominated charity
- Complimentary Fresh Fruit, coffee, teas, Breakfast cupboard, Company lunch every month.
- Seasonal social
- Fitness Room & Personal Trainer access - weekly classes such as Yoga and training meet ups.
- Monday Night Football Team