Highly Regulated Global Business
A new opportunity to act as a premium/claims intermediary between cedant and reinsurer on excess of loss and/or proportional treaty accounts of varied complexity. To enter policy, endorsement and/or declaration information directly into client’s systems ensuring that all service standards are met, whilst also ensuring that corporate compliance standards are adhered to and performance objectives met in accordance with client needs.
- Process initial and subsequent claim advices and process claims and billings in accordance with pre-determined departmental deadlines.
- Resolve issues and potential problems with the client, through referral and guidance from senior colleagues.
- Review/resolve queries between client and reinsurer, adhering to department procedures and client/department service standards.
- Develop relationships with internal and external key contacts and, where appropriate, participate in meetings. Participate in team meetings and activities to share ideas, knowledge and experience.
- Maximise opportunities to increase own understanding and improve the services provided on accounts.
- Support team by helping to maintain colleagues' workloads in their absence.
- Maintain filing in accordance with departmental procedures and best practices.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned by Manager.
- Take responsibility for development of own personal skills and competencies in line with any agreed development plan.
- Support department activities to comply with FCA and other industry regulatory requirements.
- Adhere to Compliance standards; the Safety, Health and Environment policy; and departmental procedures, guidelines and business controls.
- Maintain compliance with any applicable UK or International statutory or regulatory obligation as required by the role. This includes but is not limited to obligations arising from:
- The prudent management of the business.
- Placing due regard on the interests of customers.
- Observing rules on Sanctions and financial crime.
- Regulatory requirements and local licensing restrictions.
Essential Skills & Experience
The right candidate for this role will have a strong ability to work in a team. Good numerical and analytical skills together with good computer skills (i.e. spreadsheet, word processing and mainframe applications). It is essential for you to have Lloyds / London Market insurance industry knowledge.
What They Offer
A competitive salary PLUS benefits!
Is this the role for you? Contact us today!