IT Learning and Development Manager
The Premier League, needs almost no introduction... that being said, here's an introduction to arguably the most famous name in sport...
Producing some of the most exciting football in the world, organising competitions, managing centralised broadcast and partnership rights, the Premier League is at the forefront of their industry. Alongside this, they provide a framework for youth development and support the wider football world through community programmes and international development work. It's a great place to work, and it's about to get better as they are about to move in to brand new offices in Paddington.
The Premier League now require an IT Learning and Development manager, to work within the service desk team. This is a really interesting role for someone who enjoys variety, with exceptional training skills and a background in Service Desk roles.
Day to day, you'll be developing training processes and materials, delivering training to IT staff and also providing IT and telecoms support to all staff in the wider business via the Service Desk. This will include providing support for all desktops, laptops, phones, mobiles and tablets, user account and domain management including Office 365 administration. You'll be responsible for the successful delivery of new IT solutions across the business as well as producing and improving the corporate IT "How To" guides and assisting with the projects the IT department are involved in.
Requirements for the role
- Confident in communicating with people and understanding their IT concerns.
- Experience in supporting Windows 10 operating system
- Provide IT support in Office 365
- Experience of using Microsoft Active Directory
- Problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure
- Be driven and self-motivated
Desirable attributes for the role
- Credible experience of delivering training in IT solutions
- Experience of using ServiceNow
- ITIL Qualified
- Microsoft MCT certification