IBA Account Handler
This role as a IBA Account Handler means completing a monthly cycle of tasks that accelerate the collection of premium and manage payment performance in respect of open market, binding authorities, treaties, lineslips and covers (F&T) and meet pre-agreed targets and SLA’s, ensuring that all feedback is appropriately processed and followed up. Managing broker relationships and working towards ensuring that all internal and external SLA’s, targets and objectives are met.
You will be required to prepare, validate and render broker statements to ensure they are accurate and current, for use in chasing debt whilst maintaining broker and client feedback onto I2Blade and/or Client systems in a timely and efficient manner, ensuring that this is kept up to date and that any unanswered feedback is followed up and ensuring that any required actions are escalated to the account handlers. The right candidate will liaise extensively with external parties, namely Brokers to bring about enhanced payment performance and to ensure work is appropriately prioritised within brokers. Establish good work relationships with brokers, including attending and leading meetings in line with the departments Broker Meeting Strategy. It is important that you ensure feedback received is comprehensive and addresses all criteria thus providing dashboard users with a true and accurate position. You must be capable of monitoring and chasing of all methods of placement to ensure prompt settlement of premium by telephone, email and meeting. Work to all internal and external SLA’s and to interrogate, as appropriate, LAE (the Lloyd’s Accounts Enquiry System) and Tracker (the Lloyd’s Customer Enquiry System for tracking the progression of inwards submissions through Xchanging).
Essential Skills/ Experience:
- Experience of working within the Lloyd’s insurance Market, ideally with syndicate credit control experience.
- An understanding of the working practices and processes that operate.
- Experience in using Lloyd’s Account Enquiry and Tracker.
- Intermediate/advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes; Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Ability to interpret and manipulate data clearly and accurately with the ability to extract and identify key issues.
- Ability to build effective relationships (internally/externally), establishing credibility amongst an extensive client group.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines within a team environment, with good organisational, communication and presentation skills.
- Good numerical skills, with the ability to work accurately and showing attention to detail.
- Strong reporting capabilities.
What They Offer
Many benefits included with the role.
If this sounds like you, get in touch! APPLY NOW!