Customer Service AgentUp to £24,000 per year
A truly innovative finance company who genuinely care about their staff.
You will be the first point of contact for customer, and as a Customer Sales Advisor you will need to guide customers through the finance application journey, and help the customer find their ideal product, whilst providing a world class customer experience.
You will be responsible for driving the customer journey by pro-actively responding to customer enquiries, supporting requests of updates to information and working with the rest of the business to provide positive customers outcomes at every juncture. All interactions with the customers are conducted with the highest standards and comply with regulatory requirements as well as working in an efficient, timely manner. Previous experience working in telephone-based customer services or sales role would be perfect. You should have a professional and approachable telephone manner, be proactive and hardworking with excellent organisational skills.
Working hours are 9am to 8pm and weekends till 6pm so teams must be prepared to cover those hours (not all in one go however, they do value work life balance!). This role works shifts and may look like this; a week of 9am-5pm, then 10-6 and 12-8pm, with one weekend in 4 working 10am-6pm Saturday and Sunday (days off in Lieu for weekend work, or overtime rate may be available.)
What They're Looking For
- Experience working with regulatory requirements as well as working in an efficient, timely manner;
- Previous experience working in telephone-based customer services
- You should have a professional and approachable telephone manner, be proactive and hardworking with excellent organisational skills;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- The ability to remain calm under pressure;
- Good organisation skills and the ability to prioritise;
- The ability to follow procedures and work within a regulated environment;
- Understand Know Your Customer and anti-money laundering regulations;
- Knowledge of: Data Protection Act, Anti-Money Laundering Regulations.
What They Offer
A competitive salary as well as a company bonus, pension, healthcare, share options, 25 days holiday and full training and development. This is a company that cares about their staff, with a great culture, think supportive line managers, complimentary refreshments all day, monthly company lunch, paid days off to volunteer for charities and seasonal social events.
Sound like you? Sound good? Get in touch today...